Sunday 7 February 2021

#CTC304 CASE Love You Always Suite


From the January - June Mini Catalogue, CASE the Love You Always Suite pgs 10-13

I've taken inspiration from the image above and the card bottom left page 12.

I've used the Curvy dies and Pretty Peacock cardstock, cutting strips of the ornate pattern and adhering to a base of Pretty Peacock cardstock. My foil piece is cut from a Champagne Foil Sheet using the Painted Labels dies. 

In lieu of the ribbon I've stamped the greeting from Well Said in Pretty Peacock ink onto Whisper White cardstock and trimmed it then added it to my foil piece. The Kangaroo & Company images were stamped in Black Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock and coloured using the Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Real Red Stampin' Blends. I've diecut them with the Kangaroo dies and adhered over the greeting. The foil was then added to the card with Champagne rhinestones to finish.


Check this out - the little pouch has a slit so you can add a little hidden message along with a diecut to match in the Kangaroo dies! Just adhere your hearts to the top of the greeting and it can be used as a pull tab.


Just the card I need for my hubby as tomorrow is our 24th Wedding Anniversary!💕


The crew would like to see what you come up with, add your card to our Facebook page using the link over on the right.

Next on the hop we have the lovely Tina and her delightful card which is sure to make you smile:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous!! Your lucky hubby to receive this gorgeous anniversary card. Love the secret message in the pocket. And the adaptation to the curvy dies works brilliantly with your cased design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I hope you hubby liked the card. Great take on the original

    ReplyDelete