Sunday 12 July 2020

The Spot Challenge #118 - Create Your Own DSP


I happened to see a card in one of my social media feeds which led me to a Challenge I hadn't heard of before - The Spot! If you click on the image above it will take you to the site for Inspiration and Weekly Cardmaking Challenges. Great to see some names I know on the Design Team too! 😊

As you can see the brief was to create our own DSP (Designer Series Paper). I've used the Dressed to Impress stamp set and Stampin' Blends for colouring. I randomly stamped the shoe image in Basic Gray and my one regret is the Black Blend is a little dark as the lining of my shoes, Smokey Slate may have been a wiser choice I'll know for next time. I've trimmed my coloured piece and added a mat of Granny Apple Green then stuck it all on a card base of Thick Whisper White. 

The greeting is from the same stamp set and says it all - don't you love it? I've stamped it in Basic Gray and diecut using the Tasteful Labels dies. I've used a scrap of Basic Gray to pop behind the greeting so it stands out a little more and behind that a swish of Bumblebee In-Color Ribbon then popped it all on my card with Stampinn' Dimensionals..



If you have stopped by to check the details of my card - thank you.

Just a little update - not many will be stopping by as it appears by link didn't stick to my entry, however it was pleasing to get an honorable mention 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment