Sunday 17 May 2020

#270 CASE Your Favourite Punches/Dies Week 1


This fortnight the crew are CASEing their favourite retiring punches or dies from either catalogue. I've decided to give a shout out to the Elephant Builder punch, he's a little bit cute and probably hasn't had as much action in my craft room as he should have.

Onto a base of thick Whisper White cardstock, I've adhered a mat of Daffodil Delight and then a top mat of Basic Gray which was embossed with the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder.

I've diecut 5 of the large elephants from Best Dressed DSP and 4 from Daffodil Delight cardstock, reversing the number for the diecut ears. The eyes are from Basic Gray, after constructing 8 of the elephants, I've glued them on to the mat. 

The last elephant has been reversed and had a greeting from Botannical Bliss stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink. I was going to cheat and drop the ear, but it just didn't look right, so a little fiddle and he was popped onto the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.


Hope you can find time to play along and let us know what your favourite punch or die is - just  use the link over on the right to add your photo.

Please pop over to my friend Lauren's lovely floral creation:

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love the combination of DSP and daffodil delight elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the elephant is one of my favs too - he's so adorable! Love what you've done here featuring the paper with the fun punch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little rows of elephants are so cute, but the rebel is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that’s a bit cute Sandra, I love the DSP elephants and I love the one facing the other way, he’s such a rebel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!! I love this punch too and it's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete