Sunday 2 February 2020

#CTC262 CASE Koala Sketch Week 1


You have two weeks to make a card for this challenge - CASEing the Koala Sketch card on page 34 of the Mini Catalogue:


Thanks to Siobhan, we have a sketch graphic to help you along:
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Sentiment CASEING THE CATTY #262'

I've used Whisper White Baker's Twine around the background of Lily Impressions DSP and adhered it to a thick Whisper White card base, then added a bow

I chose the Over the Moon stamp set and fussy cut my images after colouring them with my Stampin' Blends. I've diecut some Stitched Rectangles using Mango Melody cardstock and adhered a cow to each panel before adding Stampin' Dimensionals and attaching the panels to the card.

I've masked the greeting and stamped it in a single row rather than the three lines on the stamp image, cutting banners at each end. 


Be sure to come back next week and see another round of cards based on the same sketch. We'd love to see you play along. Please now hop on over and check out the stunning project Rose has for you:

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the cows!! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE Sandra and oh so cute. I love how you've masked the greeting, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun!!! Love love love the cows with the three panels, and the colours are so amazing too - there's energy everywhere. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete