Thursday 28 November 2019

#Onstage2019 - Country Club Suite Part 3

Thanks again for popping back for the next of my #Onstage2019 Perth, WA summary posts.

This was a project inspired by Lisa Mackey who presented the Country Club suite in Hartford. She motivated a few of us who were to be presenting this same suite to make our own mini album versions. I've used a tutorial from Gloria Stengel (if you click on her name it will take you to her tutorial).


At this stage, I've left the album blank to show off the gorgeous Country Club DSP.


Inside the covers are a Waterfall feature


And throughout are pull tabs and pockets


I've used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch to create tags for the pockets


Some pages are left white with just a trip of DSP


This could be a fun Golf quote book


Or a present for someone - yet to be decided :)


And to finish it off I created a little box to keep it safe for travelling.


My next project was my 'Celebrating' project. I chose a gift to celebrate a role model in my life. She is my aunty and an avid golfer. She's my Mother's sister and they are both staying with my daughter and pets to allow us to travel to Perth for Onstage and a holiday.

I've chosen to spritz a mini pizza box with Garden Green reinker and Isopropyl Alcohol. Added some Crushed Curry cardstock and Country Club DSP with Garden Green twine to wrap around it. Next I made a set of 6 cards, 3" x 3" with matching mini envelopes, 2 each aimed at the Beginner, Casual and Avid stamper. 



I appreciate you staying with me to see all my projects. Thanks Stampin' Up! for the opportunity - I hope you are inspired by my projects, and don't forget to check out the projects from other demonstrators around the world. So many ideas!!

My final picture is some of the lovely ladies I sat with on the day - thanks for making me feel so welcome in your city xx



No comments:

Post a Comment