Sunday 27 January 2019

#CTC213 - Floral Romance


Heading back to the Occasions catalogue this week and pages 10-13

No photo description available.

I've been saving this card to show you since I first pre-ordered the fabulous Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies on page 13 of the catalogue:


You knew as soon as you saw them that I would have to have them didn't you?? I gave the recipient her choice of two colours and went from there. "Pink and Grey" translated to Blushing Bride and Basic Gray. I've used the Subtle 3D TIEF for texture on the top layer. The retired numbers dies have been cut once in Basic Gray and I added adhesive sheet to the Blushing Bride cardstock before cutting the top layer, then I removed the protective layer and added Dazzling Diamonds.
  

Being a special occasion card, I've made it a pop and twist inside. The Happy Birthday Thinlits have been used as above - with Dazzling Diamonds on the top:


Each panel has a layer of Blushing Bride card added, then two have the Petal Promenade DSP and the other two have greetings from the Incredible Like You stamp set. The butterfly was removed from the bottom of the front image to make room for the numbers and it features on the inside. There are heaps of tiny butterfly dies in this set, so it makes it easy to cut a few at once. I've added a strip of that same lovely DSP along the bottom to finish.


This is another I made for a friend using the Tropical Escape DSP and retired Glimmer paper:


The greeting is from Perennial Birthday:


Thanks for stopping by - please continue over to the lovely Jude May's blog and then you may wish to join the challenge this week, link your photograph with the button over on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment