Sunday 7 October 2018

#CTC199 - Country Lane


Hello and welcome. This week we head to pages 42-47 of the Holiday catalogue for our CASe - feel free to play along, we look forward to what you may create and post using the link over to the right



So many choices that suited me but I went with page 46, and the card at the bottom:



I've once again CASed the layout, but kept everything very similar.  I started with a base of thick Whisper White, layered with another thick Whisper White using the stunning Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF. I've seen this used a lot online of late and liked it, but seriously, it is way better seeing it in real life. I think I'll be using this folder a lot.

Next layer was Granny Apple Green, to co-ordinate with the DSP I chose (love how you just check the label on the DSP to see what colours co-ordinate, makes it so easy!). My corners are from Swirly Frames with half the frame masked off. I chose Shaded Spruce for the ink colour. DSP strips from Tropical Escape layered over this, with the top having a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine added. I've used the sunflowers from Bike Ride, stamped in Shaded Spruce with Mango Melody flowers and Crumb Cake wrapping. This has been raised with Stampin' Dimensionals and a baker's twine bow to the side. The greeting from Rooted in Nature fit the purpose for this card.



Next on the hop today we have the lovely Judy May - click the Next button to find out what she has for us today:


No comments:

Post a Comment