Sunday 6 May 2018

#CTC177 - Favourite Retiring Project


What's yours??


A hard one to pick but I've gone with page 162


Rose Wonder and the co-ordinating Rose Garden Thinlits are a multi occasion item in my stash, so I'll definitely miss them and more!  In fact today's project uses four retiring items.

I've used thick Whisper White with the fold at the top of the card for this set. I've chosen the ombre pattern papers from the (retiring) Color Theory DSP. The largest die was used to cut out  the silver Although this glimmer paper is going, there will be a new thinner model in the next catalogue to replace it. As you can see these cards can be whipped up pretty quickly. The strip of sparkle under the greeting is the (retiring) Myths and Magic Specialty washi tape the greeting itself is from (also retiring) Teeny Tiny Sentiments, with silvery heat embossing. Silver seqins from the Metallic assortment.


Feel the urge to play along? Please do! Create your card and use the link over on the right...  Now time to pop over and visit the talented Liz Gross with her stunning card using the same greeting set as I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment