Sunday 17 September 2017

CASEing the Catty - #CTC146 Season of Glitz


CASEing pages 20-27 of the Holiday Catalogue - Season of Glitz, doesn't that sound lush?


My project is a CASE from page 22
A relatively easy card to create so perfect for a make and take - I started out using my Stamp a ma Jig, but then decided to just line up the image by eye and I like that it isn't too precise that way.  My background image is the Santa sack from Father Christmas. Cardstock is Crumb Cake and ink is Soft Suede. The greeting is from Oh, What Fun, then die cut with a Stitched Shapes oval framelit. I chose Pool Party Baker's Twine for my coils with the Metallic Enamel Shapes to finish.



Thanks for stopping in and now off must hop over and visit Jackie Noble - she has something stunning to show you this week!

Why not have a go yourself and add your photo by clicking on the link above on the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment