Monday 1 May 2017

Case the Designer - #GDP084

Decided I should try and play along now that I'm back from school break.  So this card was just the thing to ease back into my crafting, albeit a little last minute! Michelle Last was the designer, and I loved the simplistic but effective look.  I chose white on white, with the ping of Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry.  The flowers are from the Botannical Builder framelits and matching stampset which are sadly retiring so this is also the start of my last hurrahs. I used Petal Burst for the background embossing, and the Layering Squares for frame.  The greeting is from Beautiful You, and a few rhinestones - which although are retiring, are being reformatted and are apparently a flat design.  


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Lovely floral elements for your project, Sandra. A wonderful interpretation of Michelle's card. Thankyou for playing along for this weeks Global Design Project Challenge.

    ReplyDelete