Thursday 9 June 2016

I Love Bumblebees!

Yes, I have to admit - right up there with my butterfly addiction is my love of bumblebees.  (Always said if I got a tattoo it would be a bumblebee and it would be on my shoulder!) As soon as I saw this stamp - it went straight to the top of my wish list!  Can you believe it - 1 stamp from the set of 15 had me that easily. However, I must say - I think the rest of the set (Touches of Texture) is pretty good as well. This only arrived today and I had to have a play, check out what I did below.  I also used the new Layering Squares Framelits and the Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon.  I used Early Espresso and Peekaboo Peach ink for the flowers and Memento Black for the bee coloured with a Hello Honey marker. Early Espresso cardstock for the main card and mats. When I decide what I will use it for, I'll attach a sentiment over the ribbon - until then, I'll just sit and admire it...






No comments:

Post a Comment