Sunday 10 July 2022

#CTC377 Sale-a-bration



CASEing the July/August Sale-a-bration brochure:

Page 12 and the card on the left:


I love being able to utilise scraps to make cards and this certainly happened with this card. I store my scraps in concertina file folders by colour family. Basic Black is stored with my Neutrals still so I grabbed a little piece of that along with the Brights folder.

Using the Spruced Up Outlines Dies, I've cut trees from Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo and Flirty Flamingo. These were run through the Cut & Emboss machine inside the Painted Texture 3D Embossing folder to add a bit of texture. 

I've embossed a piece of Basic White cardstock with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing folder and attached it to the base of Night of Navy cardstock. I've switched the orientation to landscape over the portrait case card. I've glued the trees down in much the same colour order as the original. The greeting from Christmas Scottie was inked in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Basic White and popped in place. In lieu of a caravan I've punched the Basic Black card with the Scottie Dog Punch and added that to the edge of the greeting.

That little dog is just so darn cute!


Wonder what you might be inspired to CASE from the Sale-a-bration catalogue? We hope to see your creation added to our Facebook page (use the link over on the right if you need to) before next Sunday evening.

Next we are off to Julia and her super cute foliage card:

4 comments:

  1. LOL, the embossed trees look like iced biscuits, and now I'm hungry!! They are absolutely fabulous, and so colourful, full of Christmas joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colourful trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle Strazds10 July 2022 at 22:25

    Well that’s a bit cute with the little Scottie dog! Love the painted trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is so clever!! And I love the texture. Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete