Sunday 24 April 2022

#CTC366 Farewell Annual Catalogue



Our last week to Farewell the Annual Catalogue:

Lest We Forget! ANZAC Day tomorrow was the inspiration for my card and I turned to the Painted Poppies for some ideas. Page 25 and the tag top left:

I started by making a tag with Real Red cardstock and punched the top with the (retired) Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Using Memento Black ink I've stamped the tall poppy from Painted Poppies a few times. I then threaded two pieces of Crinkled Whisper White Seam Binding and tied it off with another piece. The Basic White layer has been Clear heat embossed with the open poppy from Painted Poppies. I added this panel to a Real Red mat and attached to a base card of Basic Black.

I've attached the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals and added some Polished Dots. The greeting is diecut in Basic Black and Basic White using the Amazing Thanks Dies and adhered to the tag.. 


Red, Black and White are always a winning colour combination. So pleased to see the Painted Poppies will reappear in the new catalogue. 


Sorry you have to look close to see the clear embossing but I like the subtleness.

We hope you can join us this week as we Farewell the Annual Catalogue. Pop a photo of your creation on our Facebook page using the link over on the right.

Next on the hop we have Michelle and her stunning masculine card using products I am sad to see go:

1 comment:

  1. Michelle Strazds1 May 2022 at 22:37

    I love how you added the tag to a card.I love how it seems simple but packs a punch at the same time.

    ReplyDelete