Sunday 15 August 2021

#CTC331 CASE Mini Catalogue

 

Time to CASE the Mini Catalogue:


I've gone with the image on page 30, top middle:


Using the Sweet Stockings DSP, I've diecut three stockings using the Stockings Dies and then Basic White cardstock and the same die set, the little pieces for the toe and heel have been added to each stocking.

With the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and Basic White, I've embossed the panel I've layered my stockings onto. The Hostess Pattern Party DSP was my go to for the panel behind the main layer and I've also used that to stamp my greeting onto. This was from Penguin Place and using Cherry Cobbler ink, I've stamped and diecut with another of the Stockings Dies. All pieces were added to a Cherry Cobbler cardstock base.

Next on the hop we have our lovely Kathryn:

3 comments:

  1. Love the different colour scheme you chose and that it isn’t necessarily the traditional colours. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quieter colours on your card - it really has a gorgeous vintage look with these colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different colour scheme!! Looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete