Sunday 4 April 2021

#CTC312 Favourite Retiring Dies

 

Use your Favourite Retiring Dies from the annual catalogue:


I've gone with the Butterfly Beauty dies on page 180.

I've cut the two large butterfly dies in Night of Navy and Very Vanilla cardstock. I've layered two sets over each other, reversing the colours. The bases are Thick Very Vanilla cardstock. I've added a piece of the also retiring Boho Indigo DSP to each of the bases and adhered the butterflies using Stampin' Dimensionals. 


The third card is a single layer of butterflies which I've embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, again adding it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I've snipped the butterfly off the top right and will add the greeting here for this one. 

I have left them all without greetings, as they could be used for many occassions and I like to have a stash of cards that I can personalise when I need. 


I've also added some of my favourite embellishments - (get them while you can!) the clear Flowers for Every Season Gems.

The other cards have all the butterflies intact and I will either add a skinny greeting over to the right, or leave it and add a greeting on the inside of the card


We hope you'll play along with the challenge this week. Add your card to our Facebook page using the link over on the right.

Next up we have Rebecca and her striking card:

3 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with butterflies and blue. Gorgeous cards Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely are the embossed butterflies! Such pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combination!! And all the layers.

    ReplyDelete