Monday 1 April 2019

#CI52 - Colour Inkspiration Challenge


Joining in the Colour Inkspiration Challenge this week:


As soon as I saw these colours, I had an idea in my head of what I wanted to do. But you know how life gets in the way, and I've only just got around to putting it all together today. Not as last minute as I often am, but I need to get this posted or I know what will happen!

I started by diecutting the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits out of Early Espresso and Soft Sea Foam cardstock. I then cut all the butterflies apart and stuck each to the matching partner. I stamped Granny Apple Green 'bubbles' on Whisper White and embossed with the Subtle 3D Dynamic TIEF. This was adhered to a mat of Granny Apple Green and all placed on a base of thick Whisper White. Birthday Banners provided the greeting and outline for the banner (stamped in Granny Apple Green ink) and it was diecut with the Bunch of Banners Framelits. The butterfly and greeting were mounted on the card using Mini Dimensionals.


I love the layers in this card


I've used one of the extra butterflies for the inside and the last one will be going on my envelope. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment