Wednesday 20 March 2019

Global Design Project - #181



Been a while since I've played along with the GDP challenges, and today seemed as good as any.

They are having a colour challenge, and look at the sweet palette they have:


My base is thick Whisper White cardstock. I've sponged a smaller piece with Daffodil Delight ink and mounted onto cardstock of the same colour then added to the base with Stampin' Dimensionals. I've used the discard from the Thank You sticker in the Notes of Kindness Card Kit, mounted it onto Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and added to the sponged piece. The Floral Frames flowers were stamped in Lemon Lime Twist onto Grapefruit Grove, and diecut with the Foliage Frames framelits. After adhering in place, I've traced the ink with my Fine Tip Glue. 


Hard to catch the dimensions but here's a different view:



No comments:

Post a Comment