Sunday 6 January 2019

#CTC210 Sale-a-Bration


Welcome back with a new Crew look for the New Year and some new team members!  We're kicking off with a visit to the new Sale-a-Bration catalogue:

Image may contain: text

I've stayed with my older supplies just to show you can still play along if you don't have your new items yet, using the image middle right on page 9:


I've CASEd the layout using diecut butterflies and a stamped greeting layered over polka dot trim, and velvet ribbon, supplies list below. I've finally dusted off my sewing machine and as above stitched the butterflies onto the Wood Textures DSP


Please feel free to play along. If you haven't got the catalogue in your hands yet I have a link to it over on the right, not far below is another link you can use to add your creation to the Facebook page.  Time to hop over and see what Monique has to inspire us with:


Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment