Friday 12 February 2016

Hello (and Goodbye)...

I really like the Hello greeting from the same named Sale-a-Bration set and the colour I chose for the base, Hello Honey - just seemed right.  I stamped the Hello greeting in Hello Honey ink and when it was dry, I stamped with Versamark just every so slightly to the left and heat embossed with Black Embossing powder.  Do you see how it gives the greeting just a little more emphasis?  I die cut the Botanical Garden DSP with the leaf edge Botanical Builder Framelit die.  I cut five of the quirky four petal flowers from the same set out of watercolour paper, along with punching five Itty Bitty flowers for the insert.  I then spritzed the flowers with water and coloured with Hello Honey with a little sponging to finish them. off.  The strip at the top of the card and centres were cut from Mint Maccaron and I used Crystal Effects to 3D the dots.  Wow - a lot of 'Hellos' in this post and the Goodbye is because, after the 15th this set will no longer be available.  


No comments:

Post a Comment