Tuesday 2 February 2016

Botanical Builder Versatility

This new occasions catalogue is definitely a winner.  Loads of popular new products and today I chose the Botanical Builders framelits on pg 26.  As you can see it is available as a bundle, teamed with the Botanical Blooms stamp set and Botanical Gardens 12x12 DSP.  This is made using only the framelits (the greeting came from the Tin of Cards set and stamped with Garden Green).  I chose Blushing Bride for my base card, and layered it with Whisper White. Then I chose a page from the Love Blossoms DSP stack (pg 17).  I ran it through my Big Shot with the edge framelit from the set, and sponged the chosen flowers (cut from Whisper White) with Blushing Bride ink.  So many options for layering the flowers and leaves, but I really like the quirky flower centre on the bottom left.  I've added a little bit of background to the white with the speckles from Gorgeous Grunge, then I couldn't help it - I had to pop a bit of bling on to finish off.



No comments:

Post a Comment