Sunday 15 April 2018

CASEing the Catty - #CTC174 Hostess sets & Memories & More


Checking out the Hostess sets and Memories and More sections of the catalogue today.


I've used the packaging on page 223 as my inspiration and switched it back to a card.



I've gone with a base card of thick Whisper White and added a strip of the super cute Myths & Magic Specialty washi tape - first of my retiring items. I've then added a square of Lemon Lime Twist Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP which is another retiring product. My elements are all diecut from the Eclectic LayersThinlits, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and Silver Foil. For the greeting I inked Watercolor Words (yes retiring) with Lemon Lime Twist, and I wanted a hint more colour, yet not as heavy, so I used the Tranquil Tide marker and edged the words on the stamp before restamping a llittle bit higher than the first image.  The bling is the last of my retiring items to feature today, the 2016-18 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes with a bow to complete. 


Thanks for stopping by and please pop over to visit Megan Lenske and her lovely creation for this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment